Sundays at Oakwood
Oakwood Community Church is a nondenominational, Bible-centered church where you can experience God, connect with real, caring people, and grow in your faith. Here are some things you can expect to experience on Sundays at Oakwood:
- A Relaxed Atmosphere - Dress casual or dress up; either way you'll feel right at home at Oakwood. We care about connecting with you and helping you worship God and grow in your faith.
- Friendly, Genuine People - Those who are new to Oakwood routinely tell us that the warmth and friendliness of our people is one of their favorite things. We know sometimes you need time and space to explore and get comfortable in a new place. At Oakwood you'll find people who care about you and want to connect with you when you are ready.
- Relevant, Biblical Messages - Each week you can expect to hear a message that connects truths from Scripture with issues we face in everyday life. You will be both encouraged and challenged to grow in your faith and relationships with others as a follower of Jesus.
- Contemporary Worship - Our worship band leads us in praise and worship each week with skill and passion. We regularly sing some of today's top contemporary Christian worship songs, occasionally mixing in classic hymns.
- Dynamic Children's Ministry - We have a dedicated team of volunteers that love God and love kids. Each week they serve to connect with your children and help them grow in their faith through creative, age-appropriate Bible teaching. On Sunday mornings we have ministries for kids who are newborn babies all the way up through 5th grade. Check out the sidebar at the left or go to our Childcare or SONshine Park pages for more info.