We are so excited to be able to gather again in-person as a church family for worship on Sunday morning! Starting Sunday, June 7th we will be offering an OUTDOOR Worship Service on Oakwood's Campus at 11:30am on Sundays. For those who are unable to gather in person at this time, we will still have the 10am ONLINE worship service available via livestream here on our website or on Oakwood's Facebook page.
We want to be wise, caring and considerate of other people as we gather together. Please take time read through the guidelines for gathering for our outdoor services below & watch the videos to laugh a bit and maybe learn a few things, too!
1. The 10am service will continue to be live streamed for individuals choosing to virtually attend the Sunday service.
2. Attendees to the outdoor service are advised to perform temperature checks at home, on yourself and everyone attending, prior to attending. Individuals who are ill or who have fevers should attend online and not to attend in person.
3. High-risk individuals, as in those with compromised immune systems, should attend the online service at home.
4. All participants are encouraged to register for services whether online or in person.
5. Masks are not required but attendees who desire to wear a mask are encouraged to do so and bring their own. Volunteers will be wearing masks for your safety.
6. Attendees are to bring their own chairs (blankets, umbrellas, bug spray, etc.).
7. Attendees are encouraged to smile and wave while maintaining social distancing. Please respect others and avoid physical contact.
8. Six-foot physical distancing should be maintained throughout the service including while seated. Cohabitating family units may sit together.
9. Hand sanitizer will be available for use.
10. Coffee and water will not be provided. Individuals are to provide their own.
11. Offering plates will not be passed during services. Giving stations will be on-site and online giving is encouraged.
12. Restrooms will be available (limited numbers at one time). Individuals are asked to use provided hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting facility.
13. While the restrooms are open, the rest of the building will be closed.
14. Compliant disinfecting regimen will occur inside the facility after each service.