Oakwood Community Church is a nondenominational, Bible-centered church where you can experience God, connect with real, caring people, and grow in your faith. We offer two identical worship services at 9:00am and 11:00am on Sunday mornings. Here are some things you can expect to experience on Sundays at Oakwood:
- A Relaxed Atmosphere - Dress casual or dress up; either way you'll feel right at home at Oakwood. We care about connecting with you and helping you worship God and grow in your faith.
- Friendly, Genuine People - Those who are new to Oakwood routinely tell us that the warmth and friendliness of our people is one of their favorite things. We know sometimes you need time and space to explore and get comfortable in a new place. At Oakwood you'll find people who care about you and want to connect with you when you are ready.
- Relevant, Biblical Messages - Each week you can expect to hear a message that connects truths from Scripture with issues we face in everyday life. You will be both encouraged and challenged to grow in your faith and relationships with others as a follower of Jesus.
- Contemporary Worship - Our worship band leads us in praise and worship each week with skill and passion. We regularly sing some of today's top contemporary Christian worship songs, occasionally mixing in classic hymns.
- Dynamic Children's Ministry - We have a dedicated team of volunteers who love God and love kids. Each week they serve to connect with your children and help them grow in their faith through creative, age-appropriate Bible teaching. On Sunday mornings, our Childcare Ministry cares for our youngest children (infants through age 4) at both our 9am and 11am worship services. Our SONshine Park Children's Ministry serves kids in grades K-3, as well as a separate ministry for grades 4-5 at the 11am service only.